Celrivive FAQs: Skincare Questions Answered

Here’s more detail about CelRevive and what we do.

I have extremely sensitive skin, will I react to your product?

While our products are crafted with gentle vibes in mind, everyone's skin is a unique story. We recommend doing a patch test before going all-in, just to be sure your skin and our product vibe well together. Safety first, right? If you're unsure or have any concerns, chatting with a dermatologist could be a good move. We want your skin to feel nothing but love!

How often should I put B-Restore Barrier Cream on my skin during my radiation therapy?

When undergoing radiation therapy, it's crucial to follow the guidance provided by your healthcare team, as they are familiar with your specific situation. Generally, the frequency of applying cream during radiation therapy can vary based on individual circumstances. It is suggested to apply 2 hours before the treatment and after treatment and in the evening or as often as needed. Don’t apply moisturizer to a wound. Using a cooling method after treatment can help to reduce skin temperature. This helps to soothe the skin and minimize potential side effects such as dryness, redness or irritation. Always communicate openly with your healthcare team about any concerns or changes you observe in your skin during radiation therapy. They can offer personalized advice and adjustments to your skincare routine as needed. Remember, the information provided here is general, and your healthcare provider's instructions should take precedence.

Is B-Restore Barrier Cream safe to use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding?

Our products are all about embracing the goodness of natural ingredients. They are 98.87% natural, with the remaining 1.13% derived from pure synthetic ingredients that are 100% safe. The ingredients used in the product have a green score on EWG (Environmental Working Group), which is the largest safety reference tool for personal-care products, including makeup, shampoo, lotions, etc.

I think I have Eczema. Is your B-Restore Barrier Cream suitable for Eczema Prone Skin?

If you're dealing with eczema, your skin barrier might be weakened, creating a cycle of discomfort with dryness, irritation, and inflammation. These symptoms can, in turn, contribute to a continuous breakdown of the skin barrier, exacerbating the symptoms in an ongoing loop. Our B-Restore Cream is clinically proven to strengthen skin barrier and effectively reduce transepidermal water loss. Enhancing the skin barrier function can help minimise your eczema symptoms and help restore healthy skin.